1. Every farming activity centred on just making money without a concerted effort to build the workforce will ultimately lead to losses.
2. The farm business owners that will keep smiling to the bank are the ones who are mindful of increasing productivity and profitability on a constant basis.
3. Management strategies on the farm should constantly revolve around the farm manager. The farm without an efficient farm manager will not grow in productivity and profitability.
4. Never site your farm where you will ultimately be reluctant or afraid to visit on a constant basis.
5. The greatest gift you can give your farming business is your presence.
6. Never compromise your choice of using quality inputs no matter the price. It is better to have a smaller farm with quality farm products than have a bigger farm with miserably low-quality farm products.
7. Farmers who spend time, energy and resources to train their farm workers are very wise.
8. Excellence culture should be promoted more and more in your farming business and you will surely be rewarded with more profits and more growth.
9. Farmers that are always going marketing on a constant basis will not be victims of Farm products glut.
10. Farm Management plans should be done on monthly basis with the entire workforce and the owners in other to produce enviable outcomes regularly.
👉 Please share with as many farmers as possible