7 CORE VALUES OF SUCCESSFUL FARMERS (ESPECIALLY #2)
Farmers don’t just succeed; there are underlying factors that are usually responsible. I have identified at least 7 core values that are common to the successful farmers that I came across over the years. Let’s explore them below.
- SPIRITUALITY. Most successful farmers that I know are spiritual people. I mean they believe in God for helping them to succeed in their farming business. Faith is crucial in attaining any height in life. A person who believes in the Higher Power has an edge over failure at all times.
- INTEGRITY. I have always maintained that integrity is capital. I know some people today who are doing great businesses with the little capital they have because of integrity. A farmer that has integrity will enjoy favours from suppliers of inputs.
- POSSIBILITY MENTALITY. Is there anything that can be accomplished without possibility mentality? Farmers who are making waves usually possess possibility mentality. They remain undaunted in the face of challenges and obstacles. They plan and work big no matter the constraints.
- CAPACITY BUILDING. Knowledge is power. A prime minister of Israel once said that farming is 95 percent science and five percent work. Successful farmers are always thirsty for more and more knowledge. They don’t like working in ignorance at any point. They always surround themselves with a network of experts and upward moving consultants. They always make time available to be in conferences and other important meeting where they can add to their knowledge.
- RESPONSIBILITY. Successful farmers always face their responsibilities squarely. They put their destinies in their own hands. They face their tasks with a huge sense of responsibility. They don’t blame anyone for their failures and always believe that they are equal to any challenge no matter how big it is.
- DILIGENCE. Successful farmers don’t stay away from their farms for no tangible reason. They work hard. They always ensure that things are done according to plan. They have a huge sense of mission.
- SACRIFICE. Successful farmers know and accept that success has a price. They embrace the fact that sacrifice is part of the game. They deny themselves a lot of pleasures just to see their dreams come true. They believe in delayed gratification. They know that ultimately, success will come.
MY EBOOK RECOMMENDATION (CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO BUY AND DOWNLOAD)