POSSIBLE AGRIC LOANS Part 5
Sterling bank, in partnership with Mastercard Foundation is launching a single digit loan aimed at improving access to finance for those in the Agric Space. Access up to N20million for your business to acquire raw materials, buy equipment.
• Anchor companies: NGN250million
• Cooperative groups: NGN25million
• SMEs: NGN20million
• Individual/Startup: NGN5Million
• Smallholders: NGN250,000
• 9% interest rate per annum (ie approximately 0.75% per month);
• 2% fees (no hidden charges)
• Insurance – 2.5%-3.5% per annum depending on livestock or crop.
• Open an account with the bank with a minimum of N1,000. Individuals/Startups can open personal accounts if you are yet to register your business. Click here to open an account with Sterling bank on the go –https://sterlingonlineaccount.
Or download ‘One Bank’ app and open on it as well.
• Must be a player in the Agribusiness value chain
• 70% Women; 30% Men
• Startup businesses/Individuals to access up to N5million
• Minimum of 20 farmers per group and maximum of 1,000 farmers for cooperatives & anchor companies.
• Registered Anchor Company/cooperatives (Must have been in existence for more than 1 year)
• Businesses registered under CAMA (Minimum of at least 6 months from date of incorporation) for SMEs.
• Contribution of minimum of 5% of approved amount as Cash Collateral by Farmer and associations.
• Off-taker agreement between farmers and off-takers.
• Agric Insurance
• Contribution of minimum of 10% of approved amount as Cash Collateral.
• Agric Insurance cover
• Contribution of minimum of 5% of approved amount as Cash Collateral.
• Domiciliation of sales proceed.
• Off-taker contracts from buyers
• Agric Insurance cover
The platform is yet to be launched, but because you are a part of this group, you will be among the first people to access the facility as well as provide feedback in your experience, please click the link below to sign up.
If you have any issues or encounter any challenge, please send a mail to Agricemail@example.com
I always believe that if you want to run your farming business on agric loans, you can find a way out. This is why I keep digging everywhere I can to present POSSIBLE AGRIC LOANS. You will need to do your part and follow up doggedly until you get what you want. My best wishes always…
Dear Farmer, you can join my newly formed WORLD FARMERS CENTRE WhatsApp group to get more value from me and interact with other farmers. As soon as you join, I will send a FREE digital copy of our popular magazine FARMING ADVICE DIGEST to you. YOU CAN JOIN HERE