[ACT NOW] See how to keep the deadly Avian Influenza from your farm Part 5
- Clean and disinfect all vehicles that have traveled to at-risk locations—poultry supply store, co-op, feed store, café, and so forth.
- This includes disinfection of the tires and undercarriage.
3. Disinfect tires and undercarriage at the farm entrance after leaving the main road.
4. Avoid going from one poultry farm to another while birds are on the farm.
5. If required, wash litter trucks and clean out equipment with soap and water and disinfect before arrival at the next farm.
[ACT NOW] See how to keep the deadly Avian Influenza from your farm Part 2
[ACT NOW] See how to keep the deadly Avian Influenza from your farm Part 3
For enquiries and details, call World Farmers Centre Admin on 08035219966 or WhatsApp us @+2348173030321.
FOR EFFECTIVE BIOSECURITY USE THE PRODUCTS BELOW
CALL +234 805 337 5364, +234 806 714 0298, +234 803 787 4810, +234 818 340 4142