Rabbit meat has always been a popular source of white meat for consumers. Rabbit meat is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It is high in vitamin B3 and B12, phosphorus, selenium and potassium. Here, we are trying to describe more information about the health benefits of consuming rabbit meat. Later on, we will also treat some advantages of Rabbit farming that is not centred on the consumer.
Feel free to borrow these next time to use for marketing purposes!
For enquiries and details, call World Farmers Centre Admin on 08035219966 or WhatsApp us @+2348173030321.
- Rabbit meat is one of the best white meats available on the market today.
- It is very tasty and you can enjoy it in many different ways.
- This meat has a very high percentage of easily digestible protein.
- Rabbit meat contains the least amount of fat among all the other available meats.
- Compared to other common meats, rabbit meat contains less calorie value.
- This meat contains a very little amount of cholesterol. So, it is healthy for heart patients. Sodium content is also comparatively less than other meats.
- Calcium and phosphorus contents are good in rabbits.
- The ratio of meat to bone is high. This means, there is more edible meat on the carcass than even a chicken.
Rabbit farming is very advantageous, not to customers only, but to the rabbit farmers as well. let us look at this list of advantages of Rabbit Farming.
- Rabbits are very fast-growing animals.
- Their food converting rate is better than other animals.
- One female rabbit can give birth to about 2 to 8 kids each time.
- Rabbits can be raised within a short space.
- Production costs are less, compared to other large-sized animals.
- Rabbit meat is very tasty, nutritious and easily digestible. All aged people can eat without any problem.
VIDEO: 8 Benefits of Eating Rabbit Meat