AGRIC JOBS VACANCIES BATCH 66
Our Clients want to fill the be positions below urgently
1. Farm Accountant
Bsc or HND in accounting or related field
Must have work experience in accounting operations.
Must be a member of an accounting professional body (student membership may suffice)
Must be resident in Abeokuta
2. Poultry Manager -Rearing and Brooding
Location: Edo state
An integrated farm with capacity of 36,000 laying birds in cages and a further 30,000 birds on the floor, is searching for Poultry Rearing Manager with a minimum of 10 years practice experience rearing day old chicks to point of lay or point of sale:
– brooding of day old chicks of 5000, 10,000 and 150000 batch sizes
=Experience with routine vaccination, opérational routines and biosecurity.
-coaching, supervision, motivation and audit of unskilled attendants
-hands on experience with feed requirements and feed formulations for pullets and broilers
– Must have hands on experience with all forms of vaccinations of pullets and broilers in the Nigerian tropics
– Hands on experience with debeaking and use of automatic syringes
– Competent in disease prevention and biosecurity of poultry farms
-Proven manager with minimum of 6 years experience in a big farm > 20,000 birds
– Willing to relocate to Edo Delta States for extended periods
– Experience in administration, budgeting and other farm management processes
The ideal candidate Will have a BSc or HND in Animal science, Animal Nutrition plus 10 years of brooding experience
2. Farm Supervisor.
OND/NCE in any field of Agriculture or any related field of study.
Must be ready to work inline with the goal and objectives of the farm.
Must be ready to work with the Farm Manager to achieve set goals and objectives of the farm.
To apply, send your CV and application letter to email@example.com using the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail
Application closes September 8th 2021