AGRIC JOB VACANCIES BATCH 76
Our clients who are in Agro-Allied business are in need for urgent employment of:
(1). LIVESTOCK FEED SALES/MARKETING EXECUTIVES
To market/sell livestock feed and nutritional products to farms, retail stores, and other businesses that either feed animals or sell animal feed.
Must have a an understanding of the scientific basis of nutrition
Meeting with clients and prospective customers to understand their targets and how we can help them grow their business.
Visiting Farmers at their various designated region/territory to give training and marketing of our products.
Provide advice on nutrition to farmers, other animal owners.
support commercial teams in producing and launching new products
Must have passion for drive, perseverance, dedication and a willingness to work long hours.
the capability to formulate and communicate ideas
the capacity to form long-term relationships with customers and clients
Maintain detailed records of their sales and schedules and develop prospective client lists, schedule visits, develop sales presentations, and provide ongoing customer service.
Qualifications: The prospective candidates must possess at least Higher National Diploma(HND) in general Agric. Science, Animal Production/Nutrition Science, Veterinary Science, etc., with at least 5 years cognate field experience in sales/marketing of Livestock Feeds.
Remuneration: The position attracts decent monthly salary and optimum commission on sales
CHECK THESE AGRIC JOBS ALSO: AGRIC JOB VACANCIES BATCH 75
(2). FARM PRODUCE SALES/MARKETING EXECUTIVES
To market/sell FARM ANIMAL LIVE/PROCESSED (PORK, CAT FISH, CHICKEN, GOAT, ETC) AND CROP (PLANTAIN, SWEET CORN, BELL PEPPER, VEGETABLES, ETC) to Eateries, Supermarkets, Retail stores, and other businesses that either consume or sell such produce.
Must have a an understanding of Farm Produce business in Nigeria;
Meeting with clients and prospective customers to understand their targets and how we can help them grow their businesses;
Must have passion for drive, perseverance, dedication and a willingness to work long hours;
the capability to formulate and communicate Marketing Strategic ideas;
the capacity to form long-term relationships with customers and clients;
Maintain detailed records of their sales and schedules and develop prospective client lists, schedule visits, develop sales presentations, and provide ongoing customer service;
Qualifications: The prospective candidates must possess at least Higher National Diploma (HND) in general Agric. Science, Agric. Economics, Animal Production/Nutrition Science, Veterinary Science, Marketing, or Other Social Sciences, etc., with at least 5 years cognate field experience in sales/marketing of FARM PRODUCE.
Remuneration: The position attracts decent monthly salary and optimum commission on sales.
3. SALES REPRESENTATIVE Abeokuta
To sales plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts /areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
Functionally reports to: Head of Sales
Administratively reports to: Human Resources Manager
Supervises: Customer Service Representatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Sell retail and bulk products, goods and services to customers
2. Source and develop client referrals
3. Work to find new sales leads, through business directories and client referrals.
4. Develop and maintain a customer database.
5. Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
6. Prepare Sales action plans and strategies.
7. Schedule sales activities.
8. Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials.
9. Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
10. Prepare and deliver presentations on company products and services to current and potential clients.
11. Develop sales proposals.
12. Prepare and present sales contract.
13. Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
14. Develop a system whereby sales calls will be made to new and existing clients.
15. Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
16. Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
17. Preparing weekly and monthly reports
18. Understanding and promoting company programs.
Key Performance Indicators
Client Acquisition rates
Garnering reference – ability and leverage from positive client outcomes
Sales volume by location
Building relationships that accelerate the sales process
Existing client engagement
Upsell/Cross- sell rates
Submission of report on analysis of monthly sale.
Submission of weekly and monthly reports.
Submission of monthly and annual budgets
Submission of monthly reports on current market trend in the Agricultural sector.
Strong, analytical and problem solving skills
Decision making skills.
BSC or HND in Business Management, Marketing or a related discipline.
Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience.
NOTE: Any application without the POSITION and Location as the Subject/ Topic of the mail will not be treated
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired position and location as the subject/topic of the mail.
Application closes, January 15 2022