AGRIC JOBS VACANCIES BATCH 95
Our Clients want to fill the positions below urgently
1. REARING FARM MANAGER
1. Minimum of 5-10 years experience in poultry farm management (experience in the rearing department is an added advantage).
2. must be proficient in the use of computer.
3. Must be analytically sound.
4. Must have managed a minimum of 5 employees in past/present employment.
5. Must have managed a minimum of 15,000 Day old Chicks (DOC) with a minimum of 98% success rate.
6. Must know how to debeak and when to.
7. Must be able to vaccinate birds.
8. Must be proactive and ready to demonstrate ability to provide a desired leadership.
9. Must possess general bird management capability.
10. Must be able to prove his cost management capability.
11. Cage rearing experience is a must.
2. REARING SUPERVISOR (2)
1. Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience in poultry management.
2. Must have managed a minimum of 2-3 employee.
3. Must have supervised 3,000 to 7,000 DOC
4. Must be willing to learn.
5. Must be able to vaccinate and debeak.
Salary is attractive with other benefits.
CHECK ALSO: AGRIC JOBS VACANCIES BATCH 94
NOTE: Any application without the POSITION and Location as the Subject/ Topic of the mail will not be treated
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com with your desired position and location as the subject/topic of the mail.
Application closes, June 5th 2022