AGRIC JOBS VACANCIES BATCH 108
Our clients want to fill the positions below with suitable candidates
1. SECRETARY Abuja
Must be a graduate of management and administrative course or related field
Must have worked in similar role before with minimum of two years experience
Must posses good work ethics
Must be residing in Abuja
2. FARM SUPERVISOR Agbara Ogun State
Must be a graduate of AGRICULTURE
Must be ready to work with the Farm Manager to achieve the goal and objectives of the farm
Must have experience handling layer birds
must have a good technical knowledge
must be honest, hardworking with good work ethics
Must be ready to work in line with the goal and objectives of the farm
Must be ready to stay on the farm
Salary is 60,000
3. FARM ACCOUNTANT Agbara, Ogun State.
Qualification: Bsc,HND in accounting, professional qualification is an added advantage
Minimum of 3yrs experience (past experience in an Agro environment is an added advantage).
1. Daily data collection and posting
2. Preparation and presentation of monthly payroll.
3. Preparation of management account.
4. Investigate discrepancies that may arise during data collection
5. Management of petty cash book.
6. Assist in carrying out monthly internal audit assignment.
7. Participate in the preparation of annual budget.
8. Perform any other administrative function that may arise while discharging accounting function.
4. SALES ASSISTANT, Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos
Must be resident in Gowon Estate, Egbeda and it’s environment
Must be able to sell frozen foods and eggs
Must be an OND or HND Holder
Must be honest, smart and a fast learner
Must posses good interpersonal and communication skills
NOTE: Any application without the POSITION and Location as the Subject/ Topic of the mail will not be treated
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com with your desired position and location as the subject/topic of the mail.
Application closes 29th September, 2022