7 Marketing Steps Every Serious Farmer must take In 2021
1. Start integrating both online and offline possibilities for your farming business. Try to be in as many serious farming platforms as possible. Here is the secret of secrets: ANYTHING SOLD OFFLINE CAN BE SOLD ONLINE. Think about this day and night.
2. Get a good cellphone! This is not the age of using cheap phones that cannot enable you to properly connect with the world around you. Seriously!
3. Dig out your customers list and get them well organized. Try as much as possible to find ways to uncover all the names of the customers that patronized your farming business in the last 5 years. This data will help you as it can bring enormous possibilities for your business now.
4. Start devoting 60 percent of your daily activities to marketing. Reserve 30 percent for production and 10 percent for management. (Formula 60-30-10). Believe me, if you are good in marketing your farm products at good margins, you will survive any economic climate.
5. Carve out a marketing budget for your farming business. As they say, it is money you use to make money. Don’t assume this. Do it. Cut every expenses but never cut your marketing expense. Business success is all about good marketing sense.
6. Get to know as much as you can about social media and do all you can to leverage it for your farming business. The truth of today is that those who master the opportunities presented by the social media are ever making more and more money than the average ignorant farmers.
7. Capacity building is very important! Train. Train. Train. Get yourself trained constantly on production, sales and marketing. Get your staff trained every now and then. Take training serious for your farming organization. Proper and constant training can really help you to make huge progress in your farming business in 2021 and beyond no matter what.
Read, comment, and don’t forget to share
From WORLD FARMERS CENTRE
Dear Farmer, you can join my newly formed WORLD FARMERS CENTRE WhatsApp group to get more value from me and interact with other farmers. As soon as you join, I will send a FREE digital copy of our popular magazine FARMING ADVICE DIGEST to you. YOU CAN JOIN HERE