1. Women that are in farming business are usually quick to admit their ignorance than men. This state of vulnerability makes them better farmers because they are willing to be helped without any sense of unnecessary ego.
2. Women that are in farming business are more patient than men. They are more patient in dealing with their workers and customers. Many might argue against this assertion but my over 30 years in the farming industry informs my opinion.
3. Women that are in farming business are usually better networkers. We all know the awesome power of networking in any business. Women are better in bonding together to achieve better results than men.
4. Women that are in farming business are usually more prudent than men. They are also more cautious and tend to take only calculated risks. Many might think that women are extravagant but when it comes to business, they are often very prudent than men. I know so many farming women in this category.
Get a cash bonus when you signup and save on the Cowrywise app with my invite code JOSEPLWV or invite link.
5. Women in farming business tend to have stronger business ethics. You will hardly see them owning banks and suppliers unduly. Although they take loans, they do everything possible not to be victims of banks tyranny. They want to pay you promptly when you do business with them.
Although there are many men in farming business than women, women tend to be better farmers in my opinion.
What do you think?
Read, comment, and don’t forget to share
From WORLD FARMERS CENTRE
Dear Farmer, you can join my newly formed WORLD FARMERS CENTRE WhatsApp group to get more value from me and interact with other farmers. As soon as you join, I will send a FREE digital copy of our popular magazine FARMING ADVICE DIGEST to you. YOU CAN JOIN HERE
YOU CAN ALSO WATCH, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY SUCCESS IN FARMING TV CHANNEL HERE