12 reasons why you should add rabbit production to your farming business now
- Rabbit production business is gaining ground in Nigeria now and in many parts of the world. So, seize this opportunity now!
- Rabbits are prolific in nature. If you start now, before you know it, the whole place is full of marketable rabbits!
- The wastes or faeces of rabbits will produce great compost or manure for your crops. The manure is one of the best for growing vegetables.
- Rabbits have rapid growth rate. This will help your investment in it to quickly yield more revenues for your farming business.
- Rabbit production is relatively very cheap to engage in. You can start small and grow big quickly if you are focused and trainable.
READ ALSO: What smart farmers never joke with
- Do you know that rabbits eat variety of plants? This also is a great advantage for the resourceful farmers.
In starting your rabbit farm, make sure you liaise with experienced farmers and experts to advice you on the best way to combine way to combine your present farming business with rabbit production. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
WATCH OUT FOR PART 2…
Dear Farmer, you can join my newly formed WORLD FARMERS CENTRE WhatsApp group to get more value from me and interact with other farmers. As soon as you join, I will send a FREE digital copy of our popular magazine FARMING ADVICE DIGEST to you. YOU CAN JOIN HERE
NOTE; PLEASE DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN ONE OF THE WORLD FARMERS CENTRE PLATFORMS.