[ACT NOW] See how to keep the deadly Avian Influenza from your farm Part 2
- Make footbaths, site-provided footwear/boot covers, hairnets, and disposable coveralls available outside poultry houses. Change footbaths frequently.
2. Have hand-washing/sanitizing stations available at each poultry house entrance.
3. Avoid borrowing or sharing tools and equipment with neighbors. Clean and disinfect any off-farm tools or equipment before use and again before leaving the farm.
Get a cash bonus when you signup and save on the Cowrywise app with my invite code JOSEPLWV or invite link.
4. Clean and disinfect chicken transport equipment (carts, loaders, ramps) before use unless removing all poultry from the premises.
5. Only allow clean, sanitized, and disinfected plastic egg flats or new disposable egg flats on the egg- laying premises.
6. Protect cleaned and disinfected equipment from exposure to wild birds.
7. Disinfect anything rolled into poultry houses while animals are present. Disinfect surfaces contacting the ground.
WATCH OUT FOR PART 3…
FOR EFFECTIVE BIOSECURITY, USE THE PRODUCTS BELOW
CALL +234 805 337 5364, +234 806 714 0298, +234 803 787 4810, +234 818 340 4142