[ACT NOW] See how to keep the deadly Avian Influenza from your farm Part 3
- Require everyone to clean and disinfect footwear or wear site-provided footwear or covers before entering chicken houses, processing areas, and office areas.
2. Require everyone to wash/sanitize their hands before entering and after leaving poultry houses and processing areas.
3. Train all employees on biosecurity when hired, and annually after that. Keep biosecurity training records up to date.
4. Avoid backyard or other birds—including pet birds, domestic chickens, fighting chickens, ducks, geese, waterfowl, guineas, exotic birds, quail, partridge, or pheasants, if raising commercial poultry.
Get a cash bonus when you signup and save on the Cowrywise app with my invite code JOSEPLWV or invite link.
5. Comply with a 3-day waiting period before entry to any portion of the farm if contact is made with other birds.
6. Avoid exposure to borrowed off-farm equipment that has not been washed/disinfected.
Avoid visiting rendering plants. Anyone visiting a rendering plant must shower and change clothes before entering the farm or any of its buildings unless the flock is leaving the premises.
7. Do not allow spent hen removal crews access to other chicken houses or egg processing areas.
Read, comment, and don’t forget to share
From WORLD FARMERS CENTRE
FOR EFFECTIVE BIOSECURITY, USE THE PRODUCTS BELOW
CALL +234 805 337 5364, +234 806 714 0298, +234 803 787 4810, +234 818 340 4142
Dear Farmer, you can join my newly formed WORLD FARMERS CENTRE WhatsApp group to get more value from me and interact with other farmers. As soon as you join, I will send a FREE digital copy of our popular magazine FARMING ADVICE DIGEST to you. YOU CAN JOIN HERE
YOU CAN ALSO WATCH, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY SUCCESS IN FARMING TV CHANNEL HERE