AGRIC JOBS VACANCIES BATCH 78
Our Clients want to fill the positions below urgently
1. AGRIC SALES REPRESENTATIVE Iyana Ipaja.
Get a cash bonus when you signup and save on the Cowrywise app with my invite code JOSEPLWV or invite link.
Must be a graduate with OND or HND Animal science
Must be honest, smart and a fast learner
Must be residing around Iyana Ipaja and in Environment
Experience in selling Veterinary drugs is an added advantage.
Should be able to give technical instructions to farmers
2. SALES REPRESENTATIVE Abeokuta
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts /areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
Functionally reports to: Head of Sales
Administratively reports to: Human Resources Manager
Supervises: Customer Service Representatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Sell retail and bulk products, goods and services to customers
2. Source and develop client referrals
3. Work to find new sales leads, through business directories and client referrals.
4. Develop and maintain a customer database.
5. Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
6. Prepare Sales action plans and strategies.
7. Schedule sales activities.
8. Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials.
9. Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
10. Prepare and deliver presentations on company products and services to current and potential clients.
11. Develop sales proposals.
12. Prepare and present sales contract.
13. Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
14. Develop a system whereby sales calls will be made to new and existing clients.
15. Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
16. Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
17. Preparing weekly and monthly reports
18. Understanding and promoting company programs.
Key Performance Indicators
Client Acquisition rates
Garnering reference – ability and leverage from positive client outcomes
Sales volume by location
Building relationships that accelerate the sales process
Existing client engagement
Upsell/Cross- sell rates
Submission of report on analysis of monthly sale.
Submission of weekly and monthly reports.
Submission of monthly and annual budgets
Submission of monthly reports on current market trend in the Agricultural sector.
Strong, analytical and problem solving skills
Decision making skills.
BSC or HND in Business Management, Marketing, B.Agric or a related discipline.
Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience.
NOTE: Any application without the POSITION and Location as the Subject/ Topic of the mail will not be treated
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired position and location as the subject/topic of the mail.
Application closes, December 26 2021