Here is Our Last Year’s Top 10 Most Read Articles [You will Find Them Very Useful as You Start Your Farming Business this Year]
1. 7 Marketing Steps Every Serious Farmer must take In 2021
1. Start integrating both online and offline possibilities for your farming business. Try to be in as many serious farming platforms as possible. Here is the secret of secrets: ANYTHING SOLD OFFLINE CAN BE SOLD ONLINE. Think about this day and night. Please continue here
Get a cash bonus when you signup and save on the Cowrywise app with my invite code JOSEPLWV or invite link.
2. [MUST READ!] How to keep herdsmen away from your farms
After the rains, some stubborn herdsmen will begin to parade their cows on people’s farm provoking tribal clashes.
•We don’t need to fight them, we can put them off our crop farms if we plant some plants at the boundaries of the farms and surroundings.
PLANT THE FOLLOWING NOW! Please Continue Reading Here
3. Top 6 Reasons New Businesses Fail
It’s often said that more than half of new businesses fail during the first year. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), this isn’t necessarily true. Data from the BLS shows that approximately 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it to 15 years or more. These statistics haven’t changed much over time, and have been fairly consistent since the 1990s.1 Though the odds are better than the commonly held belief, there are still many businesses that are closing down every year in the United States.
According to the BLS, entrepreneurs started 774,725 new business in the year ending March 2019. From the historical data, we can expect approximately 155,000 of these businesses to fail within the first two years.2 With the right planning, funding, and flexibility, businesses have a better chance of succeeding. We’ll go through some of the biggest mistakes that startups can make and figure out how to improve your chances of success.
1. Not Investigating the Market
So you’ve always wanted to open a real estate please continue reading here
4 The unpalatable facts about rats you should know for your own good
The Norway rat (Rattus norvegicus) is the most common rat around poultry houses. Rats have three basic requirements: food, water, and harborage. If one of these is missing there will not be a rat problem. Unfortunately, all of these are usually present in and around poultry production facilities. Rats eat almost any type of food, including eggs and poultry feed; however, rats prefer fresh food. When fresh food is available, Please Continue Reading Here
57 Money Rules I Follow Daily After Having Lost My Life-Savings
After losing everything, I decided to take charge of my money.
In 2015, I lost my entire life savings because of an addiction to sports betting. After hitting financial rock bottom, I decided to make a massive change. I promised myself that I would never get myself in such a bad financial situation again.
I decided to deeply study the art and science of money. I bought every book on personal finance and investing I could get my hands on, and I watched hundreds of interviews with top experts in the field.
Ever since, I’ve established a few fundamental money rules that helped me build a solid financial foundation. Please Continue Reading Here
6. How to Get Cheap Loans from Development Bank of Nigeria
You can secure loans to fund your business ideas or expand your business from the Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN).
DBN is a development finance organization dedicated to assisting Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria with financing, partial credit guarantees, and technical assistance.
The Federal Government of Nigeria established the bank to give loans to Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Nigeria. Please Continue Reading Here
7. 7 Facts about the Farm Managers you need for your farm now
Like I always tell farm owners as much as I can, no farm can succeed the way it should without a competent farm manager. Farm managers are so critical to the success of any farming business.
Please see below the seven facts about the farm managers you need for your farming business today. Please Continue Reading Here
8. Key chemicals to prevent and cure fish diseases
- Limes and calcium cyanamide are particularly useful to control pests in drained ponds
- Agro-industrial by-products such as rice bran, molasses and tobacco dust shavings can be used for similar purposes
- Organic poisons such as rotenone and saponin can control pests in undrained ponds
- Household bleach consists of a weak solution of sodium hypochlorite, which can be used as a good, general disinfectant of Please Continue Reading Here
9. [ACT NOW] See how to keep the deadly Avian Influenza from your farm
Biosecurity on Premises
- Develop and follow a premise-specific, comprehensive biosecurity plan. Share details with all employees.
- Post signs warning individuals not to enter the farm or any of its buildings because of disease control status (No Admittance, Restricted Area, Biosecurity Zone).
- Keep poultry under roof and house doors locked at all times. Please continue reading here
10. How Eating Fibre Can Promote Fantastic Health
Dietary fiber, the other major type of complex carbohydrate, plays a supportive but very important role in nutritional health. Fiber is the component of plant foods that we cannot digest. Soluble fiber partially dissolves in water, while insoluble fiber does not. Sources of soluble fiber include many fruits (apples, pears, and strawberries), legumes (peas, beans, and lentils), oat-meal, and oat bran. Please Continue Reading Here